Includes (2) 3/4" press fittings (NA16265).
- Screw terminal connections
- A snap on actuator allows for fast installation and easy replacement with a convenient in-line push button.
- A gear ratio of 21:1 in the actuator increases torque for high close-off pressure and increases closing time to reduce water hammer.
- Compact design provides quick and easy installation, the Z-one valve fits perfectly inside baseboards and fan coils. Available with choice of NPT, sweat and press fittings for ease of installation and maintenance.
- Hermetically sealed end switch in 24V actuators requires no minimum current load allowing multiple end switches connected in parallel to zoning panel.
- Suitable for all types of systems - made with materials compatible with chilled or hot water up to 240°F, 15 psi steam, and open or closed systems.
- Low power consumption allows up to five valves per 40 VA transformer.