1/2 HP - 10 GPM - 115 Volts - 1 Phase - 2 Wire
Powered for Continuous Operation
All ratings are within the working limits of the motor as recommended by the motor manufacturer. Pump can be operated continuously without damage to the motor.
Units have left hand threads and are field serviceable with common tools and readily available repair parts.
Sand Handling Design
Our face clearance, floating impeller stack has proven itself for over 40 years as a superior sand handling, durable pump design.
FDA Compliant Non-Metallic Parts
Impellers, diffusers and bearing spiders are constructed of glass filled engineered composites. They are corrosion resistant and non-toxic.
Discharge Head/Check Valve
Cast 303 stainless steel for strength and durability. Two cast-in safety line loops for installer convenience. The built-in check valve is constructed of stainless steel and FDA compliant BUNA rubber for abrasion resistance and quiet operation.
Cast 303 stainless steel for rigid, accurate alignment of pump and motor. Easy access to motor mounting nuts using standard open end wrench.
Stainless Steel Casing
Polished stainless steel is strong and corrosion resistant.
Hex Shaft Design
Six sided shafts for positive impeller drive.
Engineered Polymer Bearings
The proprietary, engineered polymer bearing material is strong and resistant to abrasion and wear. The enclosed upper bearing is mounted in a durable Noryl® bearing spider for excellent abrasion resistance.
CENTRIPRO 4 Inch NEMA MOTOR
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel construction.
- Built-in surge arrestor is provided on single phase motors through 5 HP.
- Stainless steel splined shaft.
- Hermetically sealed windings.
- Replaceable motor lead assembly.
- CSA certified.
- UL 778 recognized.
- NEMA mounting dimensions.
- Control box is required with 3 wire single phase units.
- Three phase units require a magnetic starter with three leg Class 10 overload protection.