2 HP - 208/230 Volt - Bare Leads - 20 Ft Cord - Submersible Sewage Pump
- Designed for high head residential sewage applications where a gravity system is not practical.
- Ideal for pressuresewage systems.
Capable of grinding domestic sewage in individual residential applications.
Anti-roping design. Two blade rotary cutter is threaded to shaft. Stationary cutter ring is reversible for extended service.
Silicon bronze, semi-open, non-overloading two-vane design with pump-out vanes for mechanical seal protection. Balanced for smooth operation.
Cast iron, volute type for high efficiency. Adaptable for guide rail system.
Fully submerged in oil-filled chamber. High grade turbine oil surrounds motor for more efficient heat dissipation, permanent lubrication of bearings and mechanical seal, and protection against outside environment.
300 series stainless steel, short overhang for minimum shaft deflection.
Designed for Continuous Operation
Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer's recommended working limits, can be operated continuously without damage when fully submerged.
Upper and lower ball bearings for precision positioning of parts and to carry all radial and thrust loads.
Hardfaced Silicon carbide for longer life, stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers.
Severe duty rated, oil and water resistant. Epoxy seal on motor end provides secondary moisture barrier in case of outer jacket damage and to prevent oil wicking.
Assures positive sealing against contaminants and oil leakage.
Electro-coat paint process protects all casting surfaces.
- Capacities: to 41 GPM.
- Total heads: to 95' TDH.
- Discharge: 11_4 NPT.
- Temperature: 104_F (40_C) maximum continuous, 140_F (60_C) maximum intermittent.
- Single mechanical seal: silicon carbide rotary/silicon carbide stationary, 300 series stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers.
- Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
- Rotating cutter and cutter ring: 440 C hardened stainless steel.
- Single phase: 2 HP, 60 Hz, 3450 RPM, 208/230 V, capacitor start with on winding thermal protector. No external capacitor kits required.
- Class F insulation.
- Shaft: 300 series stainless steel threaded design.
- Bearings: ball bearings upper and lower.
Power Cord with bare lead ends:
- Use for connections in a control panel or junction box.
- Standard length 20', 14/3 STOW.
- Optional lengths of 30', 50' and 100'.
Power Cord with 230 V NEMA three prong grounding plug:
- P suffix equals a 20' long cord with plug.
- PS suffix equals a 30' long cord with plug.
- Allows direct connection to piggyback type float switch.