1/2 HP - 115 Volts - Single Phase Submersible Effluent Pump
Specifically designed for the following uses:
- Trailer Courts
- Effluent Systems
Cast iron, semi-open, non-clog with pump-out vanes for mechanical seal protection. Balanced for smooth operation. Silicon bronze impeller available as an option.
Cast iron volute type for maximum efficiency. 2 NPT discharge.
Silicon Carbide vs. Silicon Carbide sealing faces. Stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers.
Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel. Threaded design. Locknut on all models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation.
300 series stainless steel.
Capable of running dry without damage to components.
Designed for continuous operation when fully submerged.
- Solids handling capabilities: 3_4 maximum.
- Discharge size: 2 NPT.
- Capacities: up to 140 GPM.
- Total heads: up to 128 feet TDH.
- Temperature:104°F (40°C) continuous, 140°F (60°C) intermittent.
- Fully submerged in high-grade turbine oil for lubrication and efficient heat transfer.
- Class B insulation on 1_3 - 1½ HP models.
- Class F insulation on 2 HP models.
- Single phase (60 Hz):
- Capacitor start motors for maximum starting torque.
- Built-in overload with automatic reset.
- SJTOW or STOW severe duty oil and water resistant power cords.
- 1_3 - 1 HP models have NEMA three prong grounding plugs.
- 1½ HP and larger units have bare lead cord ends.
- Designed for Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer's recommended working limits, can be operated continuously without damage when fully submerged.
- Bearings: Upper and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction.
- Power Cable: Severe duty rated, oil and water resistant. Epoxy seal on motor end provides secondary moisture barrier in case of outer jacket damage and to prevent oil wicking. Standard cord is 20'. Optional lengths are available.
- O-ring: Assures positive sealing against contaminants and oil leakage.