Complete kits converting conventional standing pilot system to intermittent pilot system. For use with 24 Vac gas-fired atmospheric furnaces, boiler and heating appliances. (For 270,000 BTU units)
- Description: Provide electronic control of intermittent pilot ignition systems used on gas fired furnaces, boilers, and other heating appliances.
- System Type: Intermittent Pilot
- Ignition Sequence: Continuous retry, after trial for ignition, pilot gas shuts off for 5 minutes, then another trial for pilot ignition takes place
- Typical Gas Control: VR8204, VR8304
- Type of Gas: Natural or LP
- Flame Sense: Single Rod or Two Rods
- Ignition Source: Internal high voltage spark generator
- Prepurge: 0 or 30 seconds
- Ignition trials to lockout: continuous retry
- Lockout Timing: 15 or 90 seconds
- Includes: VR8304M3558 (1/2 x 3/4; 3.5" setting; 270kBtu/hr at 1 in. p.d.)
- Y8610U kits are for use with natural or LP gas: provides 100 percent pilot gas shutoff if pilot fails to light; after 6-minute delay, trial for ignition is repeated.
- Ignition trail/delay sequence is repeated until the appliance lights or call for heat is removed.