Use coupon code 5OFF at checkout for 5% off!
The SaniBest Pro is a system that is used to install a complete bathroom up to 25 ft. below the sewer line, or even up to 150 ft. away from a soil stack. The SaniBest Pro can handle the effluent from a toilet, sink, bathtub, shower and washing machine (indirect connection). While most of our pump range consists of shredders/macerators, the SaniBest Pro incorporates an actual grinder system. The SaniBest Pro is ideal for situations where you do not control the use of it (i.e. rental unit, offices, warehouses, etc. The SaniBest Pro is designed to deal with sanitary napkins that may have been flushed down the toilet; such may consist of condoms, sanitary napkins, q-tips, dental floss, etc. The wastewater from other sanitary fixtures is discharged into the SaniBest Pro via two 2 in. inlets on either side of the housing. The discharge elbow on top of the SaniBest Pro can be rotated 360° depending on the discharge installation. A non-return valve (included in assembly) prevents back flow into the unit. This unit has been designed with a vent connection on the lid. All plumbing codes require connection to a vent system. Please note that the vent system should be a 2-way air vent. The uses of mechanical vents, air admittance valves or similar devices are not permitted as these are considered 1-way air vent systems. It is highly recommended for the system to be connected to a Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) circuit.
- Requires rear discharge toilet sold separately; round bowl part number is 003, insulated toilet tank part number is 005, elongated bowl part number is 007
- Excellent choice for public bathrooms; the grinder technology is designed to handle accidental flushing of sanitary items
- A full bath can be added almost anywhere without breaking the floor or concrete as required with sewage ejection; all the plumbing is above the floor and completed in small diameter pipes
- Does not store any sewage; it grinds and pumps away the sewage each flush; the SaniBest Pro requires venting; air admittance valves are not permitted
- Meets international codes, uniform plumbing codes and most state and local plumbing codes
- Kits sold online with this pump: internet#: 206386490 model#: 013.007.005 SaniBest Pro kit elongated; internet#: 206383104 model#: 013.003.005 SaniBest Pro kit round
- Note: in commercial installations, plumbing codes require an elongated bowl (ADA) to be installed with this system