The Sporlan Type EBS balance ported thermostatic expansion valves have a brass bar stock body with extended ODF connections, adjustable superheat, long lasting replaceable power element and accessible internal parts. Each valve is factory tested to ensure positive leak-free performance. The balance port design provides perfect pin and port alignment and prevents pressure drop across the valve from influencing valve operation. Depending on its capacity, makes it suitable for bi-directional operation.
• Air Conditioning
• Industrial – Food Storage units
Features and Benefits:
• Balance port design provides perfect pin and port alignment and prevents pressure drop across the valve from influencing valve operation
• Thermostatic charges available to match system conditions
• Available with external equalizer
• Design working pressure of 450 psi (31 bar)
• Systems with widely varying operating conditions
• Capacity ranges from 8 to 20 tons R-22
• Supermarket rack systems
• Air Conditioning – Residential, Commercial, Chillers
• Transportation – Units on Truck/Trailer, Bus and Vans
For over 80 years the Sporlan Division of Parker Hannifin has set the industry standard for the development and manufacture of leading edge HVACR components. Our outside technical sales force and application engineering team focuses on refrigeration system applications and troubleshooting for service technicians, distribution channel partners, and original equipment manufacturers.