"Do not use this item for any installation or repair of potable water applications. This product does not comply with the "Safe Drinking Water Act," which requires that products meet low-lead standards in order to be used in systems providing water for human consumption (drinking or cooking). This item is for non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications only."
Series 1156F feed water pressure regulators are designed to fill the boiler and system piping with water and to maintain water pressure in the system at all times. These valves also provide make up water to the system in the event of system leaks. Series 1156F features a high capacity performance as well as unique simplified servicing accessibility for complete unitized maintenance.
- Maximum Pressure: 100psi (6.9 bar)
- Maximum Temperature: 212 Degrees F (100 Degrees C)
- Adjustment Range: 10 - 25psi (68.7 - 172.4 kPa)
set at 15psi (103.4 kPa)
- Iron valve body with threaded inlet connection
- Tight seating check valve
- Purge lever for manual purging
- High capacity
- Stainless steel strainer to protect the valve disc from fouling